Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! ~~ PARTING SHOT

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!


I am stuck inside the house today because this happened yesterday...


Linda went to volunteer at the school this morning, so she drove the truck. Since I can't go anywhere, I decided to put up a blog today just so I could share with you some pictures & video of the snow, and also of the freezing fog that we had a few days ago. This blog is going to be short on the talk (do I hear a deafening "Yay!"??) and long on the pictures. So, without further ado, here goes.

Birds Nest Spruce bush closeup in freezing fog


Linda's picture of rose bush leaves in freezing fog


Another closeup of the Birds Nest Spruce


Linda took this gorgeous photo of
Barberry Bush berries


We put out a suet cake and the large birds
flocked to it (Black-Billed Magpie above)


One of our resident Scrub Jays was enjoying
the seed on the ground


These big guys have a hard time perching
on the little suet feeder

Mr. Jay was trying to hide from me

Angel wings



I managed to get some cooking in and made
a batch of Cranberry JalapeƱo Jelly

PARTING SHOT


Summer Girl got very bored
helping us with the puzzle

That's it for this week and the remainder of 2019, my friends. The next blog will see us into another new year. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you for allowing me to share our lives with you!




No comments: