Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

LOTS OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS....tomorrow.

You know, in the summer time it's hard to have a set schedule for anything, what with having to contend with the garden and actually taking some time off now and then. Having said that, I hate to tell you I'm going to again postpone this week's blog until tomorrow.

We went over to Seattle and Tacoma this past weekend for the annual birthday celebration, and we just got home yesterday afternoon. I had 223 pictures and videos to upload onto my computer from my camera! In order to get them on the blog, I have to upload them from my computer to Google Photos or YouTube. All of this uploading takes a lot of time, especially since we have an older computer. So, today I am uploading, and tomorrow I will actually do my blog. Please bear with me and check back again tomorrow afternoon. I believe I will have some good stuff to show you!

Here is a picture of you-know-who, to tide you over until tomorrow. This was when we had just gotten home and she was pretty glad to see us. Can't you tell how excited she is?


No comments: