Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

THE BLOG IS BACK!!

THE BLOG IS BACK!!


As some of you may have guessed, it wasn't Summer Girl who was on vacation the past few weeks, it was Linda and I, hence the absence of blog posts. We drove down to Carpinteria, California, to stay with Linda's dad while Linda's sister and brother-in-law took a much-needed vacation. I did try to publish the blog while we were gone using my iPad, but it was just too problematic because the blog program is a Google product and the iPad is an Apple product. The two are not always compatible. We are home now and I am sorting through the many, many pictures and videos that I took. It is taking longer than I anticipated because I'm having to deal with pictures on my phone, my iPad, and my camera. Plus, Linda contributed some pictures that she took with her iPad. So now I am trying to get everything offloaded, uploaded, and downloaded. I am afraid I will not be able to get the blog up today, which is my traditional blog-posting day. However, I will be working diligently to get it posted as soon as I can. You know I want it to be right, and that takes time.

PARTING SHOT


To tide you over until I make the next post, here is a picture of guess who from 2012....



No comments: